Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A U turn again :)

Now this is a big jump which I have taken in my life. Being in a world which is easy and simple is what as a gal from Kerala I should think about .... but for me again it was giving a try to attach wings into ma dreams :)
Came back with a baggage full of hope n anxiety .... First day in office and as usual I HAVE TO BE LATE .. but this time there was a twist in the story .. no1 is there and the door was closed .. called up ma boss (I had  a doubt whether they have shut it down becoz . I am the queen of uncertainties and there has to be some problem if I am there around ) .. he said he wil be there in 10 min and I started waiting .. went down bought two books and finally one of ma college came to open d door :) The smallest office which I have worked ever in my life :) But it was cute and nice :) there was a stereo in one side and even speakers connected which made me feel like my CUP OF COFFEE :) Lets c what happens :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment