Friday, March 25, 2011

A Call !!!!!!!!!!

A week before, I Called up jeyan as usual to make sure hez happy and he said "go home and give me a call". Reached home tired and hungry and Tea was the first priority. Saw my dad sitting and he was looking at me as if he had to say something. But as usual he called up my Mom and said "give ponny something to eat she look tired". I went inside and saw my mom not making eye contacts with me. I was about to take the plate and run for the remote to watch cricket than their stupid serial but then mom said "ponny -jeays dad had called they said it will happen only in March". I was blank and felt cheated but never reacted but called him to ask whats going wrong. He said he is out and as usual I started with my high pitch dialoguez.  I was mad because again I am making my Mom n Dad tensed on unwanted things. I felt like calling them to ask do they even know the meaning of something called"giving a word". I called him and that night I spoke to him those things which I should never have said. For me God was also in their side looking @ me and laughing ... All 3 days I switched off my mobile to make sure I am not getting connected with any1 around.
Sundays use to be the day when I make plans to hang around with frnds .. but now the concept of sundays has changed .. After coming home this was the first time I am sitting home without doing anything and avoiding any conversation with any1 becoz I was sure I will terribly fail in explaining wat I exactly feel.. Amma said she wants me to accompany her to feroke where ma aunt stays .. I said I want to watch the match but since it was not a valid reason to give I agreed to it .. then sitting in front of the system trying to get distracted ma Mom came and said call up jeyan and speak to him .. I was mum n just gave an expression which she could read it "buy Y" .. She started explaining that this is the time I should be with him .. watever be d reason there is nothing wrong in saying a Hi .. I was waiting for some1 to tell this and i dialed his number fast .. After 2-3 ring he tuk(thats his style ..even if he has his phone in hand he will wait to make sure whether the person really wanna talk) and said a hello .. since it was from my landline he had a doubt whether its me or sme1 else.. there was silence and I was laughing because I found it very funny to be so serious with Him .. n then he cried .......... a long pause ...... a call turned up everything .. From that point I started acting normally n things wer much bright n lovely ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment