Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Letter to Ganesha :)

Ganesha or Ganapathy

You are the one who answers my prayers alwayz and makes me fell super cool :) Remember the time when I came with a coconut and tried breaking it for about 3 times in your temple .. That namboori said always i broke in a different angle and it was a bad omen and finally decided not to break anymore coconuts from then .... 

School days were terrible because it was difficult to make it to my friends standard.... every1 were too gud in studies ... But I asked for a decent 550 and you gave me what I asked for ... 

The next time when I flunked in Math during +2 I asked you to make my report card in green and not red so that my Dad will not be embarrassed to collect it from my principal and instead he can get it from my class teacher who was sweet and you did that so easily .. I use to wonder how my class teacher missed to mark my report card that day. All my friends got a red report card and it made a Deepawali week in their home and me enjoying listening to their stories every day ..... 


How can I miss this ... To get ma sis married to her love :) 

The next was to get a Job before I completed my Degree for bla bla bla and even you did that for me and was able to give the best birthday gift to my mom ! 

Then to get admission in a Gud college for MBA and even that you did ........   

Then wanted Jaggu to get placed and that happened and Now I am working in a platform which I loved to work !!!!!!!!!!!

Now Ganesh since you have done almost everything I asked for.. I love you and your Family !! Was a little mad and had broken my promise which I had given You when I got a 550 for sslc but Will be Good from now ON :) :) :) Be with all of us :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment