Saturday, April 30, 2011

I am no Cindrala

Love is to hold hand and walk In rain giving a damn 2 d world staring

Love is not when things happen perfectly but its when U work out things perfectly 

Love is when U have time for a cup of coffee in D couch even if U work 24 hours a day 

Love is when U can listen 2 all D crap stories even when U dont understand a word 

Love is being perfect D way he wants U 2 be ... 

It is 2 fight understating D fact that things would not be perfect 

Love is when U avoid questions becoz U doesn't want him 2 Lie 

For Me Love was U but now only D memories :)

If U were not sure of starting a Life then even I doubt whether You really loved me ??? Was it all because U were All alone and was heart broken .. For me D day I said "I do Love" standing near the hostel window over phone , I had started living with U :) But from that Day U started going far ... Not Your mistake ... Its because I never Loved U D way U wanted me 2 Love ............

Perfect love stories never has a beautiful end and I am no Cindrala !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment