Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Full Stop !!!!!!

I fell into it with no much hope ..
Started njoying the waves when it came from nowhere ... 
It took me into a different world where I forgot what my past had done to me....
Then It started keeping silent........ 
Started running behind because I was never ready to loose........
Started crying hoping that it will come back to wash my tears away ........
So from No hope my life was filled with hope ........
Then one day I understand that I was the one blocking it from moving forward... 
I can never give back anything because I stand all lost n blank...... 
Saying a sorry can never bring back anything ........

So the friction of Love ends with a distance...... 
Loved the journey though I was talking to myself ...... Started writing because I was always in love with myself.. Now If I hate some1 thats only me !!!!!!!! If I am not able to love myself I can never Love others .... being loved  by the ones u least care and getting a "least care" attitude from sme1 you live for is the greatest pain u wil ever come across .... I can still  remember d  way u signed me off @ d station and I can live with it ............. Bye friction ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment