Friday, July 29, 2011

Why You


You proposed me one mid-night and said "I thought you knew that I was in love with you"
From that day You make me believe that hubbys can be best friends with no ego or bossiness .........
You will not mind getting me a drink if I want to get sloshed but will make sure that I reach home safely ....
You fight with me really hard but make sure to support me if we are in a crowd ........
You can tolerate my insane Jokes but can never tolerate my tears........
You can travel with me for no reason but can never move around when a world cup match is being telecatsted ......
You Will ride the bike rashly even if I am sitting behind making me believe that bikes are more important than me & bike will remain a tough competition in ma life......
You dnt mind eating up my full KFC when you are really hungry without even asking me whether I want...........
You keep advicing me on how I should cook but will say it was awsome when i make something really simple..
You keep saying that you are gonna change making me realise that men can never change ...

 Now any1 want anymore reason for WHY I AM WITH YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment