Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dream





I always dreamed about living a double XL life with you .....
Even if we dont have a 2 storied building I dreamed to live in a small room where we can fight around &
a kitchen where I can do all my trial and error methods on you
Though not a home theater but a place where we can play our own film with U being the hero n the villain & me the heroine  
A place Where we keep following our dreams & where we don't have to answer any1 .....
When on evenings I can just rest upon your shoulder listening to your stories or just understanding your silence....
Where I can hold you when I am about to fall....
It was never be a perfect place to live with lighting's but a dark tunnel which we can brighten up showing how we support each other ......
I just wish you had the confidence to come & stand with me to fight around not leaving me alone

1 comment: