Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Long Drive

Those were the most memorable days of my life. There were no questions and no answers only silence.
We always enjoyed the nervousness and was completely blank.Time was making us closer for no reason . Dissimilarities were the only thing common btw us. A lot of meetings which I ended up saying "this is our last hang out"  bounced back with a longer hang out the very next day. You only use to speak about cars and bikes I use to wonder how can a person be so robotic in nature.

Now I say :::The only wish I have is I want that time back when we were ourself and there was no name for our relationship. Now we are engaged and people say you are my would be!!! but I would love to share my life with you as that long drive guy who calls me stupid darling .. I LOVE YOU MY MACHINE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment